This confidentiality agreement was developed in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data” and other normative acts of Ukrainian legislation governing legal relations related to the collection, processing, storage of personal data, as well as the right of citizens to privacy and the right to self-expression.
By filling out the contact forms and the brief on the website, you also confirm that you have read the list of your rights as a data subject in accordance with article
8 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”.
This list is available at the link: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2297-17#Text.
- The subject of the Agreement is the provision by the Site Administration to the User of services for using the Site of its resources and services (hereinafter referred to as the Services).
- This Agreement comes into force from the moment you start using the Site and is valid for an indefinite period, is regulated and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
- By accepting this Agreement, the User expresses his full consent and understanding that this Agreement applies to any Content and / or Service provided to the User through the service on the Site.
- This Agreement may be amended and / or supplemented by the Site Administration unilaterally without any special notice. This Agreement is an open and public document. The Site Administration recommends that Users regularly check the terms of this Agreement for changes and / or additions. Continued use of the Site by the User after making changes and / or additions to this Agreement means acceptance and consent of the User with such changes and / or additions.
- These conditions for the processing of personal data are developed in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
- All Users who have filled in the information constituting personal data on the Site, as well as posted other information, with the indicated actions, confirm their consent to the processing of personal data and their transfer to the operator for processing personal data.
- The personal data of the User means any biographical information: last name, first name, patronymic; date of birth; mailing addresses (at the place of registration and for contacts); information about citizenship; the number of the main identity document of the User, information about the date of issue of the specified document and the issuing authority; phone numbers; fax numbers; email addresses, e-mail, telegram, whatsapp, skype, viber.
- Users send their personal data to the operator in order to gain access to information materials on the Site or on any of its pages and / or to receive a site development service. The user, accepting the terms of this Agreement, expresses his interest and full agreement that the processing of his personal data may include the following actions: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, depersonalization, destruction.
- The user can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification (statement) to the Site Administration by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt. At the same time, the user agrees that the Administration retains the right to process the User’s personal data in cases provided for by the legislation of Ukraine.
The Site Administration has the right to:
- at its discretion, make changes to this User Agreement;
- at its discretion, restrict access to any information posted by the User;
- The Administration reserves the right at any time to change the design of the Site, its content, the list of services, change or supplement the scripts used, software and other objects used or stored on the site, any server applications at any time with or without prior notice;
- The Site Administration has the right to dispose of statistical information related to the operation of the Site, as well as User information to ensure targeted display of advertising information to various audiences of Site Users.
- The Site Administration has the right to send the User information about the development of the Site and its services, as well as advertise its own activities and services.
- The Site Administration has exclusive intellectual property rights to the Content posted on the Site.
- The Site Administration ensures the functioning and performance of the Site. The Site Administration is not
responsible for temporary disruptions and interruptions in the operation of the Site and the loss of information caused by them. The Administration is not responsible for any damage to the computer of the User or another person, mobile devices, any other equipment or software caused by or associated with downloading materials from the Site or via links posted on the Site.
- Comments and other records of the User on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine and generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
- The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the Site.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or incurred loss or damage associated with any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, which he entered using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- The user accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part of them may be accompanied by advertising. The user agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Site Administration of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for by the Agreement.
- The user confirms that he is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.